Effective Date: October 10, 2023
1. What personal data we collect about you
Depending on how you use our Website(s) and which of our services and products you chose to use or buy, we collect the following types of personal data about you:
- your name
- your email address
- your telephone number
- information contained in any communications with us, which includes emails and/or recordings of telephone calls when you contact us
- information about any devices you have used (including the manufacturer, model and operating system, IP address, browser type and mobile device identifiers)
- your IP address
- your social media account data
- online or network activity information, such as information regarding your interaction with our Website(s), digital properties, and advertisements, information about your browsing and search history on our Website(s) and log file information which includes, but may not be limited to, your browser type, webpages you visit, and other electronic network activity
2. How we obtain your personal data
We may collect or receive your personal data in the following ways:
- when you register an account with us;
- Where you provide it to us directly, for example when you purchase any of our products or services, or contact us or subscribe to receive our newsletter; and
- Where we monitor your use of, or interactions with, our Websites.
3. How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal data where we are permitted to do so by applicable data protection laws
Your Personal Information The information we collect from customers helps us to personalize and continually improve our customer service. Following is some of the information we gather about our users.
Email Address: When you subscribe our newsletter, we collect your email address as essential information. We guarantee that your email address will be stored encrypted and will NOT be disclosed to any 3rd party.
4. How long we keep your personal data
We will retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which we are using it and where the respective legal basis applies, in accordance with our retention policy.
The period for which we keep your personal data will be determined by a number of criteria, including the purposes for which we are using it, the amount and sensitivity of the information, the potential risk of any unauthorised use or disclosure of the information, and whether we have a legal and/or regulatory obligation to retain it.
5. How we secure your information
We take great care in maintaining the security of our Websites and your personal data. To ensure that we keep your information secure we use technical security measures such as encryption, access controls, firewalls and logging, and we have organisational security controls in place such as security policies and procedures and third-party supplier risk assessments. To take full advantage of all security features available to you, you should use an up-to-date browser
Cookies: Currently we have placed Google Analytics tracking code on our site and Google will use cookie to store visitor’s information to help analyze traffic. All the information Google collected are anonymous, no information that can identify user will be collected and stored. In short, Google and QUAQ will not able to tell who you are. If you are still unsure about this, you can choose to reject accepting cookie when you browse quaqtech.com through your web browser settings.
Links to Other Sites We may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These sites operate independently from quaqtech.com. These sites may have their own privacy notices in place, which we strongly suggest you review if you visit any linked websites. To the extent any linked websites you visit are unaffiliated with Funky Republic, we are not responsible for their content or any use of the sites.
Age Limitation Our products are intended for adult smokers and vapers, at least 21 years of age or the minimum smoking age in your state. We do not intentionally collect or solicit personal information from or about children or anyone under the age of 21. If we discover we have received any information from an individual under the age of 21 and in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 21, please contact us.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions If you choose to visit quaqtech.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes. If you have any concern about privacy at quaqtech.com, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
6. Your Rights
Under certain circumstances and in accordance with the applicable data protection laws, you may have the right to ask us to:
- Confirm what personal data we hold about you and provide you with a copy of that data.
- Correct any personal data that is inaccurate.
- Remove your personal data where there is no good reason for us to continue to hold it.
- Temporarily stop using your personal data where you are questioning or objecting to our right to use that data (and in other limited circumstances where that right is applicable) based on legitimate interests.
- Stop using your personal data (unless we can demonstrate a valid reason why we need to continue to use that data, for example, in respect of a product warranty).
- Stop using your personal data to send you marketing materials such as marketing emails, discounts or vouchers.
- Provide you with the personal data that you have provided to us, in a structured and commonly-used electronic format, or transmit that information directly to another company if that is technically feasible. This applies where we are using your personal data on the basis of your consent or because it is necessary to perform a contract with you.
If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact us via email@example.com
Please note, our security procedures mean that we may request proof of identity before we are able to disclose your personal data to you or comply with other requests.
7. How to contact us